This course aims at improving the students’ listening and speaking skills, throughout intensive listening to native speakers of the English language. In addition to listening exercises, students are expected to prepare weekly home works as a training of speaking, in order to encourage them speak English in front of the whole class.
The course is structured in form activities which target their speaking, reading and listening skills. Little printed handouts are used, students should take notes.
- Teacher: MERYEM BARES
The Culture and Civilization of the language semester 1 course is designed:
To provide coverage of ancient Cultures and civilizations of the English language and other historical events that marked the origins of Anglo-Saxon history from very old times even before the coming of the Christ. Among the areas this course covers are:
- Ancient Greece
- Classical Greece
- The Legacy of the Greek Civilization
Objectives: At the end of
the course, the students will be able:
· To identify the major themes in old and classical history and explain their importance at that stage in the development of the Western world history.
· To convey a sense of the breath of experiences and influences that have shaped the ancient and classical worlds.
- Teacher: ABDELHAK ELAGGOUNE
L’étudiant sera capable à la fin de cet enseignement de :
- Comprendre des textes informatifs, descriptifs, de divulgation, d'auteur.
- Comprendre les idées principales d'un texte.
- Identifier des informations précises dans plusieurs documents.
- Comprendre les sentiments et opinions exprimées.
- Comprendre la description d'évènements.
- Comprendre pour résumer.
- Dégager des informations utiles pour accomplir une tâche
- Teacher: HANA AYAICHIA